Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Application Day

Alright.  I know my absence from this blog is inexcusable.  Suffice to say that for months our progress was suspended because we simply could not find a way to finance this dream.  All I'll say about that is simply that Stan and I have an incredible family and I can't wait until the day I can thank them for making our dream come true!

In the meantime, we have just one step left before we can turn in our application - fingerprinting.  Tomorrow morning we'll head down to the CRPD and get fingerprinted.  Then, hopefully, tomorrow afternoon we'll be putting that sucker in the mail!  Or, dropping it off directly.  I may not trust the postal service with something so important!  Regardless, tomorrow is Application Day!  I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.  I may not sleep tonight!  But it'll all be so totally worth it!!  So, if anyone finds me snoozing in my office tomorrow - be kind and simply turn off the lights and close the door. ;o)

Will post again when the papers have been turned in.

1 comment:

  1. Woo HOOOOOOO!! I can't wait for your fingers to get to the CRPD!

    ReplyDelete